If you’re after Batemans Bay web design services, we provide affordable websites for Batemans Bay business. Our professional designers offer SEO, custom graphic design & packages. Contact us today!
With increasing local competition nipping at your heels, websites for Batemans Bay businesses need well thought out designs with attention to detail, features and processes optimised to give the best performance possible. A lot of the websites we build in Batemans Bay are in tourism, accommodation, hospitality, trades and manufacturing. With experience in all of these areas, we can provide tried and tested website layouts that are effective in converting your customers.
We build sites with excellent, optimised code and images, meaning your customers experience improved download speed and a superior website experience.
The following web design features are included in all websites we build for Batemans Bay businesses.
- Custom designs created to directly represent the requirement of the website. The design, colours, images and logo’s should clearly represent the feel of your business.
- Responsive web designs to adapt to different devices. The website will be be suitable for different operating systems like windows and Apple, different browsers including Explorer, Firefox and Chrome and also be fluid enough to adjust to varying screen sizes from a desktop computer to a phone.
- Images optimisation by resizing and compression to give faster load time giving a better user experience.
- Print Friendly, Created to be friendly when printed, giving all relevant information but not menu’s and background images.
- SEO optimisation, structure and content created with keywords optimised for search engine performance.
Here’s some optional features that will improve your website:
- Image sourcing and or image creation, we may need to take additional photos, create transparent cut outs or clipart style images.
- Image galleries and or slide shows.
- Videos, YouTube videos embedded.
- Map display of Business location, Google maps.
- Mailchimp integration – people can sign up to your email newsletters
- Accounting system integration, meaning online quotes or ecommerce sales can convert into quotes or draft orders in Xero.
- CRM integration, meaning any online queries can synchronise with your customer database or relationship manager software.
- Forms with automatic mail formats.
- Content Management System, to be able to alter website content with password secured access.